Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another wednesday morn

Its 11 am, and quiet around the retreat. The birds playfully chatter and some kind of OmShanti mantra music soothes the guests doing mask making from dream symbols. Kyle and Anna are here! So lovely to have some friends to share this space with. Its a joy to wander the lands with loved ones and watch the stars, and wake up next to familiar faces. Saves me from going crazy out here, really. I stay until next saturday and although this place feels like home Im getting more impatient, which is another test. The next week brings a new art group and this week I am blessed with the company of 7 Gals from the states who are the most demanding guests, taking much of my time and energy. Although, they are terribly kind and interested in me and hail questions on me and give me poems to read and interpretations of my dreams. Its been an interesting cultural study watching the different people come through here, and how the Americans are compared to the Danes, the poms.. I try to keep out of the way when Im not working otherwise they will demand more of my time, hide by the pool in the sun!

No comments: