Sunday, September 11, 2011






The people have gone, and the days wind slowly through the warmth of mornings, the walks around pine forests, and an easy rhythm.
I have been left to my own between these long meals and beach visits to siesta, and have spent whole days immersed in drawing, a fluid and wonderful flow of imagery of the kind I haven't felt in a while. Now with Time, we have moments of silence together the three of us, and relax into eachothers company. And my calm in the charm of this place is addictive as if i could stay in my little villa for a long time, spending the days like this, the morning freshness, the summer meal, a dip in a sparkling bay, a long and calm afternoon in the shade of the garden, and evening walks under the moon. I get to know Mallorca and her natural wonders in the way Jorn did, and have been reading books about his embrace and worship of the elements here, the giving sun, the generous nature. We bought a fish off a guy with a van of his fresh catch, and wrapped it with lemons and garlic and had a fragrant feast with peppers and salad from the neighbor. Picture me wandering fine landscapes, as this place wont leave my unconcious and the soils of my creative self, a lasting impression. Rx

No comments: